We are happy to announce that the following papers have been accepted for presentation at the workshop.
- “I can’t tell you what I found:” Problems in Multi-level Collaborative Information Retrieval, Mark Handel and Emily Wang
- Efficient algorithms for collaborative decision making for large scale settings, Ira Assent
- Preference Based Feedback for Collaborative Image Retrieval, Martin Halvey
- Understanding the Potential for Collaborative Search Technologies in Clinical Settings, Meredith Morris and Dan Morris
- User Intent Transition for Explicit Collaborative Search Through Groups Recommendation, Juan M. Fernández-Luna; Juan F. Huete; Julio C. Rodríguez-Cano
- CoFox: A visual collaborative browser, Jesús Alberto Rodríguez Pérez
- Collaborative Information Seeking by the Numbers, Robert Capra; Javier Velasco-Martin; Beth Sams
Links to papers will be available when the final versions are produced.